Friday, February 8, 2008

My Pocket Person

You're my pocket person- with me everywhere I go, silently witnessing everything I do. Not my shadow for you have a mind of your own, not my imagination for you definitely there- but a wispy entity. Not just an addition but not completely separate either.

The world might not see you but I feel your presence stronger than ever. Like we are parts of a whole but yet i know you are you and I am me. You make me feel so much more, you're so within me...yet there is so much about you I don't know.

You will soon want to break free...but I know you will be forever drawn to me as I am to you.

My little pocket person

3 comments:

Kavitha said...

Congratulations! (I heard from Anbu...)

Rain said...

Thank you, Kavi :D

Unknown said...

thiz one is damn goood. ur best blog .... i guess.