Monday, July 2, 2007

As you can see I have been customizing my template and I worked on Photoshop after a very long time. And let me tell you Photoshop has therapeutic properties! Once I started I couldn't stop.....And I took out some pictures I shot in the past six months and worked on them too. Here they are.
This one above was shot in a service plaza. We were driving from Houston to San Antonio and it got so hot that Ash decided to stop and take a mini nap.










The boat picture, one of my favorites. I shot this is we were canoing down rainbow springs. Oh!! And this was before Ash lost his paddle...thats another story!!








The one below is also from the same expedition. Its a beautiful park/forest- the water is bright blue and trees are huge. They have these trails winding around a number of cascades (artificial but lovely anyway)






The picture below is one of the San Antonio sky. As you can see I've used the same image for my Blog Heading :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Pictures... What camera do you use? And btw, the words rain blog on your heading seems pixelated. Good work on the template overall.

Rain said...

Thank u for all ur comments Chill...I jus peeked into ur blog...u seem to be some sort of comp guru....:)All of that flies over my head!!

I use a sony 6Mega pix digicam....yeah, ur right abt my heading...I know zilch abt html...so was trying to work arnd an existing template. It was trial an error. Still not sure wat my image size shud be!!

Keep visiting!

Anonymous said...

Rain, if you're not that techie about your paintshop software, theres a very easy software to use called "Paint.net". Search for it in download.com. Its very user friendly and FREE.

About me being a comp guru, I hate programming and coding and I yeah, I love gadgets. I love fiddling around with them. Also love all things related to food, poetry, art and lifestyle. In that aspect I am a simple Biz Dev Manager.

I've added u on gtalk. Add me if u wanna. I'll blogroll you, so I can visit your site easily and my site visitors could do so too.

Rain said...

hey Chill...not able to connect to ur webpage!! Anyways...I'm decent enuff with Photo shop...its html thats a mystery!!
Abt gtalk...lets take a call on that later :)
And is blogroll an add on? I think i shall dabble with that when I'm upto blogging. U can go ahead an add me...and I shall too...when I figure it out !!!

Anonymous said...

Aurightie ho.. I'm too tired to figure out how to explain blogrolling to you. :)

Why no new posts?