Friday, March 27, 2009

Perfect holiday

I know...I hate those long monologues of someone's boring (boring to me) vacation. This is not a recollection but a dream of how a holiday should be. I love nature and trekking and ultimately I would want to walk and explore a city. Carrying a backpack, map in hand I would love to stroll through a magnificent city, eat in little corner cafes, photograph the graffiti, browse through little bookshops and taste the sweetness of doing things at my pace. Yeah...I want to do this alone.

Not that I'm reclusive or anything. Anyone who would like to do things my way without getting on my nerves is welcome! But no hurrying me or "Could you keep this in your bag too?" And ofcourse "Lets look for the nearest Saravana Bhavan" is absolutely not allowed!!!

I find it so annoying to do all the touristy things and hurry through it all so you can squeeze in the maximum for your moneys worth!

1 comment:

Kavitha said...

Ah, exactly my thoughts on travel.. we should take a trip :-)