Monday, April 30, 2007

Murphy's law....

How much of bad luck can you have in one morning? I had my drivers test today...and I had to drive myself (which is not allowed because I just have a learners') to the office....took a wrong turn and had to drive back....had a document missing so had to call up the insurance company to fax it across and hence was 10 min late for the appointment....and then i flunked my test due to a bad case of nerves....and i kinda misplaced my learners' permit and had to hunt for it for ages!!!! Then had to drive back....!!! And the cherry on the cake was that today was boiling HOT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Successful people in this world always retain their spot due to one reason.....they learnt their lessons the "hard way". May be you learnt a lot about what a driver should have other than just the driving skills today....Watch your speed limit today :-)